ddd

Re: Makes sense go with DDD ahead?

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Re: Makes sense go with DDD ahead?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:32:36 -0400 (EDT)

Doesn't come near what you ask, but from the NEWS file of ddd-test6
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61395)

- Add x86 theme for changing display expressions to x86 registers and
  flag-bits. Change Data/Memory examine behavior when used on Intel
  registers so that %reg is the same as $reg.
  Contributed by Zarko Zivanov.