[Demexp-dev] demexp web 2.0 compliance

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: [Demexp-dev] demexp web 2.0 compliance
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 01:29:36 +0200

Hello,

I was startled when I discovered Demexp™ had several failures regarding Web 2.0™. I understand this is a release-blocker. Fortunately, there is an ongoing effort for the Drupal™ solution.

I still wanted to reduce that shortcoming in the Demexp™ client, and here is my solution: adding an Web2.0™-empowered icon to the Demexp™ client that should emphasize the synergistical collaboration that was used as a paradigm in the meta-service delivery to the consumer^W voter.

It still needs improvements, more precisely:
- it is mostly a win32 thingie
- it falls several hundred euros short of being Web2.0™-compliant, as this icon was made with The Gimp and not some purse-chop software (I'm starting to ache from typing ™ so no further name calling)
- it hasn't been yet the reason for delaying several months the 0.8 release
- there has still been no meeting to discuss the font width to use

nota: the win32 binary really has an icon now, and that's all it was about.

Buzzingly yours,
--
Christophe GISQUET