|Subject:||[Denemo-devel] translations - N_ macro|
|Date:||Sun, 03 Jan 2010 17:08:26 +0100|
|User-agent:||Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (X11/20090817)|
But I noticed that many strings don't translate even if they are present in the it.po (it.mo once compiled)
Looking at the source files, I noticed that most of the translatable strings don't use the _() macro, but the N_() macro, defined in denemo.h as gettext_noop (that is: don't translate!).
I don't understand this and I ask to the mantainers how to get a full translation of denemo.
regards Andrea Primiani
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|