Re: [Denemo-devel] Overwriting existing pdf/png files.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Overwriting existing pdf/png files.
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 19:05:22 +0000

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 09:08 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I was trying not
> to have duplicate ways to do it in the menu. I thought it would
> confuse users. Would it be better if it was called save as and
> saved .denemo?
I'm confused. There is no way to Save a Copy at present. If you have a
save a copy option it asks for a filename to save to, saves it, and then
returns to your original score (with original name, saved status, and
undo information). Save As saves to a new file name, and the score will
continue to save to that new name.
(See gimp for another program with Save a Copy feature).