Re: [Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:51:35 +0100

On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 09:27 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> Ok, I have stepped through how to do this:

Whoops! I didn't actually step through the last bit, adding titles, page
breaks etc, else I would have remembered that you have to do that
*before* creating the Score Layout. Once you have a score layout setting
the titles has to be done within the score layout (it means each layout
can have different titles and page breaks etc, which is usually needed).

Richard