Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with Score Title and question about automatic

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with Score Title and question about automatic movement numeration
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:44:48 +0000

On Fri, 2017-02-24 at 17:24 +0100, Haris Brković wrote:
> Here  I attach Denemo file with various solfeggio examples.

First, I checked this file and found that you had saved it with this

(d-B)
(d-NextNote)

in the Scheme Window. Do you really want a note B edited to the score
every time you open it? Always do the default (Normal) save unless you
want something special.

> I would like to ask you do anybody see repeated Score Title on second page?
> I think it is not normal. Am I right?

yes, it's not normal. There is a note in the manual about it, but I'm
not quite sure how you have got what you have. The fix is to open the
Score Properties Editor and scroll down to the last directive "Print All
Headers" and delete it.
I notice you have the set of Accordian include files - I assume this is
a mistake? You can delete all those too in the Score Properties Editor.

> Also when I try to delete it Denemo crashes.

How did you try to delete it? Running the command and deleting the text
should be just fine.

>  Now I work on Windows 10. Not Mac anymore.
> Do anybody experience crash?
>
> Also my question is: As I usually write this kind of solfeggio examples and
> it was part of my idea of solfeggio app. I would lilke to automatically
> numerate these little musical pieces.
> So i sit possible to write script which will numerate each individual
> movement. As you see I have 15 little movements here.
> Because I would like to sometimes reorder it in my class some kind of
> automatic numeration will be great option.
> I see about year ago some script for Lilypond which do that in Lilypond.

yes, of course. The movement number is obtainable from (d-GetMovement)

so this works:

(d-DirectivePut-header-postfix "NumberedTitle"
        (string-append "\nsubtitle = \"Piece Number " (number->string
(d-GetMovement)) "\"\n"))