Re: Capture the music compass/timing with MIDI piano

From: Júlio César Borges da Silveira Nardelli
Subject: Re: Capture the music compass/timing with MIDI piano
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 20:29:50 -0300

Richard,

Very nice, I understood, no problem for me play twice.

I would like to play my keyboard as a piano with 5 octaves. Is Denemo already configured to "understand" where is the "do central" ("central C" in English). I would like to create a score with treble clef and bass clef as well. How could I do that?

Clave de fá - Assim fica fácil aprender. | Musical Leizer
        - Sua aula de teclado e piano online.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Júlio.