Re: Capture the music compass/timing with MIDI piano

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Capture the music compass/timing with MIDI piano
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 11:36:33 +0000

On Fri, 2020-11-13 at 17:05 -0300, Júlio César Borges da Silveira
Nardelli wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> Nice tips! I'm a very simple musician, I play as a hobby and use only
> few pitches on my songs.
While on the subject of nice tips, you may notice that where you have a
whole bar rest you have put whole-note rests, which are then not
central in the bar. The space bar is the usual shortcut for a whole bar
rest (in all time signatures).
HTH