Re: Checking chords or other piano practice ideas?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Checking chords or other piano practice ideas?
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:40:36 +0000

On Fri, 2021-01-22 at 15:21 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:

> > Does Denemo have something like that?
>
> No - it would be possible to write a script to do that - it would get
> tricky around triplets etc (e.g. a triplet in one part and a
> septuplet
> in another...)

OTOH you can very easily reduce a score to a single staff by using the
following command on all the staffs after the first:

Command: Staff to Voice
The current staff will be typeset as a voice on the staff above.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Staffs/Voices ▶ Voices
Internal Name: SetCurrentStaffAsVoice

Attached is an example of doing this - I assigned voices to the staffs
as well - all that could be done with a very simple script, though it
doesn't take long to do by hand anyway.

HTH