Re: Checking chords or other piano practice ideas?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Checking chords or other piano practice ideas?
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 09:13:45 +0000

On Fri, 2021-01-22 at 12:48 -0800, Wade McReynolds wrote:

    [...
> That Staff to Voice looks nice.

There are additional tweaks in the Voices submenu which can make the
score more readable (amalgamating stems, controlling horizontal
shifts...)

>  And I'm glad to hear that Check Note Pitches works now. I'm looking
> forward to using Denemo to enter music examples from old theory
> textbooks and play them on the keyboard. I'll have to install the
> newest version later today. (I've been using version 2.4, on Windows,
> since doing MIDI stuff on Linux usually gives me headaches.)

If you can report on any problem running under GNU/Linux it will be
helpful - I've never come across any problem with MIDI-in, but there
was a very annoying bug in the Audio-out which is now fixed.