Re: Ghostscript

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Ghostscript
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 06:09:30 +0000

Hi Richard,
It worked, compiling score and 5 parts into a pdf 1.8MB in size.
Congratulations!
(I downloaded Ghostscript and it went into the place Edit Preferences pointed to and after that it was simple enough. The information came through that I was adding pages, and the number incremented properly too.)
Best wishes
Joe