[bug #63190] Denemo cannot read its own file.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [bug #63190] Denemo cannot read its own file.
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 06:16:30 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #63190 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

If you create a new file save it and read it back is it ok for you?
If the file is not confidential please attach it to this bug - if it is I will
be happy to look at it if you send it to me directly. The most likely
explanation will be some file corruption problem, especially if it affects all
file save/load operations.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63190>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/