Re: getting ready for Denemo 2.6 flatpak

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: getting ready for Denemo 2.6 flatpak
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 15:59:30 +0000

On Fri, 2023-01-06 at 15:32 +0100, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Il giorno gio 5 gen 2023 alle 15:44:35 +0000, Richard Shann
> <richard@rshann.plus.com> ha scritto:
> > I'm afraid I can only say that the current Debian stable doesn't
> > work...
>
> What happens if you install libatrilview3?
>
> https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/libatrilview3

it is already installed, perhaps because I use the MATE desktop which
doesn't have evince as a document viewer but atril instead.
I also have
libatrilview-dev
installed because I build Denemo for installation in my home directory.
I notice that libatrildocument-dev is also installed, I'm not sure if
that is strictly needed.
I've updated the page
 http://www.denemo.org/hacking-sources/
to reflect this known working set of dependencies.