dfey-general-discuss

Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June

From: Joe O'Dell
Subject: Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 21:16:42 +0100

Nah, won't bother then :)

To be frank, I don't use it either - It's just a platform for sharing news with
lots of people from my school (I use it for our school CyberMentor page on FB).

Also, does anyone have any preferences/dislikes/allergies when it comes to
food? I just don't want to make something and bring it to find that you all
hate it, or one of you is going to go into anaphylactic shock the second you
sniff it.
Feel free to email me it, address@hidden - and yes, it will taste nice!

See you all soon!

Joe
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.org.uk

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)