dfey-general-discuss

Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June

From: Joe O'Dell
Subject: Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 20:32:59 +0100

Do you think we should have a facebook event?

I'm midway through creating one now, just haven't clicked "create" - thoughts
anyone?

Joe
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.org.uk

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)