dfey-general-discuss

Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June

From: Joe O'Dell
Subject: Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] DFEY SE Meet-Up: Sat 5th June
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 19:34:44 +0100

I like the idea of setting the time to be around 14:00 for the actual meeting, and just having a "come and chat" before that.

Or, for the sake of an hour, should we move the actual meeting to 13:00?

I'm completely flexible. so long as I get back (to bedford) at 20:00/20:30, which means catching the train around 7.

As much as I don't want to be insociable, I too have some work that could be done if there is no-one present/nothing needs doing until 14:00, and because of the less-than-ideal train timetable, I'm probably going to get there a little early.
Thank heavens for Free WiFi at St Pancras!

Regards,

Joe

Fedora FreeMedia Contributor
Ambassador
UK EventBox Project Leader

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

On 19 May 2010 18:16, Isabell Long <address@hidden> wrote:
On 19 May 2010 18:02, Joe O'Dell <address@hidden> wrote:
> But seriously, perhaps we should meet at 1/2?

That sounds honestly more sensible.  1 pm?

--
Regards,
Isabell Long.  <address@hidden>