[Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a GUI?

From: Jason Aron
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is there a GUI?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello - I was wondering if anyone is using a GUI.  I
know there is a file_sink, but I haven't found
anything like the oscope functions in the 0.9 version.
 Is this in part of the code that I haven't installed,
or can I help write this?  It would be great to view
plots real-time instead of saving files and then
plotting afterward with another program...  Have
people been doing something like this?
Thanks in advance
Jason