Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grGPS Preliminary Schematic

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grGPS Preliminary Schematic
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:41:03 -0400

David Bengtson wrote:

Then you should be able to get GPS from a DBS board using an external LNA/Antenna combination. The software is left as an exercise for the student :-).
Remind me, and I'll show a spectral spike of the GPS L1 signal. I have a DBS_RX, with an external LNA right at the feed of my dish. The L1 signal at 1575.420 is quite obvious... My application is Radio Astronomy at 1420.4058Mhz, but my feed is fairly broad. I use GPS L1 as a calibration signal sometimes...