Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDCC build note for Fedora Core 5

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDCC build note for Fedora Core 5
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:22:33 -0400

Lamar Owen wrote:
On Friday 21 April 2006 14:25, Lamar Owen wrote:
Building gnuradio-core and friends now.

gnuradio-core built and installed, passing its test suite.
ditto gr-audio-alsa, gr-audio-oss, gr-usrp, gr-wxgui, gnuradio-examples, gr-gsm-fr-vocoder, gr-howto-write-a-block.

Looks like it worked so far.  Let's see....
Aha, works.
I have a usrp_wfm_rx up with my TVRX listening to Channel 21's audio. Sounds good.

All modules are current CVS (or SVN in the case of USRP).
Good to know.

All the machines that "surround" my GnuRadio machine are FC5, and I've been waiting to upgrade
 the FC3 machine that I run GnuRadio on...

Anyone know how disasterous doing an *upgrade* to FC5 is from FC3?