Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDCC build note for Fedora Core 5

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDCC build note for Fedora Core 5
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:01:39 -0700

Lamar Owen wrote:
> I upgraded my box to FC5, and have been working on getting GNUradio/usrp
> built.  I ran into a problem building SDCC;  I have gotten the 4/21/2006
> snapshot to build, but the official 2.5.0 release will not build as default.
> I'll continue providing updates on progress in building on FC5.

When I installed on FC5, I found that everything was available as an RPM
from Fedora Core 5 or Fedora Extras 5 (and I didn't need livna), with
the exception of:

        sdcc
        the latest swig  (1.3.24 is included, I upgraded that with a tarball,
but I'm not sure if that was even necessary)

When I built the released sdcc, 2.5.0, it built with absolutely no
problems for me.  Does it die for you in the ./configure stage?

Matt