[Discuss-gnuradio] AD9862 Functionality

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] AD9862 Functionality
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:11:38 -0500

I am trying to figure out how the AD9862 MxFE is setup and I had a few
questions for anyone who may be able to answer them.

RX
 1. Is the internal DLL used to sample faster than 64MSPS?  If so,
what is the DLL rate?  Is it possible this would ever want to be used?
 2. Is the Hilbert Filter ever used?

TX
 1. Is the Hilbert Filter ever used?
 2. Is the NCO ever used?
 3. Is the interpolation filter ever used?
 4. Is the fixed [Fs/4,Fs/8] selectable mixer ever used?
 5. Is the TX data ever sent as real-only instead of I/Q from the
FPGA when it is actually a complex signal?

Aux
 1. Are any of the auxiliary ADC/DACs used for AGC/VCO setting?

Thanks,
Brian