Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and GRC on Ubuntu 11.04

From: nimsi stouwdam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and GRC on Ubuntu 11.04
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:37:14 +0000

Hello,

What kind of error does the GRC give? Occurs the error while making the GRC?
Because I had an error while making the GRC and I worked around it.

I have downloaded the latest GNURadio from the site. Then I copied the files of my own signalblocks from the old GNURadio to the new one.
In the new GNURadio I adjusted the makefile and ... .i file (the dots means the module name).

Hopefully this helps.

Regards,
Nimsi
ps. sorry for my bad English.