Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Wiki update.

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Wiki update.
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 10:00:08 -0400

"Hey y'all" (I'm from the South ;),

As a result off the discussion in this thread, I have started working on GR docs. In the past few days I have learned Mediawiki, made minor revisions to https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGR#From_Source, completed the doc for https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Embedded_Python_Block, and created https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGRFromSource_on_Raspberry_Pi.

I welcome all comments on those pages as well as suggestions for other docs which you think need the most attention.

Best regards,
--
Barry Duggan KV4FV

See the complete thread at https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2019-10/msg00074.html