Re: GNU Radio on Raspberry Pi 4?

From: Kristoff
Subject: Re: GNU Radio on Raspberry Pi 4?
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 16:29:47 +0100

Albin,

Can you share your configuration for this? Do you need to set up something special? Can you do this on standard ubuntu 64 bit (20.04LTS or 20.10) on a pi4b or do you need another distro for this?

I read somewhere opengl on the pi4 has not been released yes as it has the pi4 has a more recent GPU.
Or am I completely wrong?

73
kristoff - ON1ARF