ZMQ Message Debug

From: Jay Patel
Subject: ZMQ Message Debug
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 16:06:28 -0400

Hi all,

I am sending messages from an external application via (ZMQ PUSH) and received those messages in the GNURadio via ZMQ Pull message source.

From the ZMQ PULL side, I had correctly debugged the message coming from external applications.

I want to basically transmit those messages. But in the receiver side after the Tagged stream to PDU ->  message debug block don't print anything. I put a QT Freq sink to check if the data is coming properly or not.

Did I miss something? How can I properly debug the messages. I had attached my flow graph.

Any suggestions are welcome.

With Regards,
Jay Patel