Re: ZMQ Message Debug

From: Jay Patel
Subject: Re: ZMQ Message Debug
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 11:40:13 -0400

Hi Cinaed,

Thanks for your inputs. This is strange. I basically want to pipe the messages coming from the zmqPULL message to transmit in the air using using hardware.

And on the other side, want to decode that message and again push that message via zmqPUSH message to external application.

It managed this but unfortunately on the rx/decoder side it is writing some weird messages something like string of “5B 5B 5B” multiple times. May be i am not sampling correctly ? I’m still looking into the issue.

@Marcus: I’m sorry i know i should not use this older version but the entire system (multiple components) depends heavily on the Ubuntu 16.04, mostly due to ROS kinetics. I wish i have leverage to move to newer GNURadio.

Thanks for all your help.

Jay