This flow graph is radiating negative Tx power

From: AKINYELE ITAMAKINDE
Subject: This flow graph is radiating negative Tx power
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 15:08:14 +0100

Good day to  all community members.
Please, I need you to help correct this flow graph configuration. The Tx power radiating is too minimal. I have adjusted and also added some other blocks to boost the signal but all to no avail. The flow graph is been used for propagation channel measurement. I will like someone to take me through or send video and other link on how to solve this problem. The flow graph is attached.
 Thank you.
Akinyele.