Re: Problem gnuradio.uhd attribute

From: Marcus D Leech
Subject: Re: Problem gnuradio.uhd attribute
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:20:28 -0400

Probably an installation issue. But I’m
Not sure what.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2021, at 7:01 AM, COURANT Frederique - Contractor <frederique.courant@external.thalesgroup.com> wrote:

Hi Marcus,

I hah install UHD and Gnuradio manually.

This morning I have reinstall all this applications with gnuradio 3.8.

It is better but now I have this error each time that I generate flow graph :

Generate Error: ‘catch_execptions’

>>>Failure

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/gnuradio/grc/gui/Application.py”, line 710, in _handle_action

generator.write()

File “/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/gnuradio/grc/core/generator/top_block.py”, line 83, in write

for filename, data in self._build_python_code_from_template():

File “/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/gnuradio/grc/core/generator/top_block.py” line 123, in _build_python_code_from_template

‘catch_excetions’:fg.get_option(‘catch_exceptions’)

File “/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages/gnuradio/grc/core/FlowGraph.py”, line 181, in get_option

              Return self.options_block.params[key].get_evaluated()

KeyError: ‘catch_exceptions’

Do you have any idea how can I resolve this problem ?

I don’t think it is a problem with my flow graph because this is the same result with example flow graph in gnuradio examples.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Fred