Re: This flow graph is radiating negative Tx power

From: AKINYELE ITAMAKINDE
Subject: Re: This flow graph is radiating negative Tx power
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 17:11:11 +0000

connected the antenna to the good channel Rx/TxThanks, I have been checking out your suggestions.
What i meant by "negative Tx power" is that the Tx power is giving negative value (-30dbm)
1. I have upgraded to GNURadio >=3.8 but it is giving this warning message after trying to import QT GUI sink
Block paths:
/home/elect/gnuradio/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_bercurve_sink')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_const_sink_x')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_edit_box_msg')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_freq_sink_x')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_histogram_sink_x')
Warning: docstring loader crashed too often
Pls, can you help to solve this problem?
2. For QT GUI Sink bandwidth, I will do that when the above problem is solved.
3.  Yes I measured the signal power using a spectrum analyzer.
4.  Did you check your signal amplitude at USRP bloc input? i don't know how to do this but check it when i solve the problem
5. yes, i connected the antenna to the good channel Rx/Tx.