Re: ANN: base/make Version 1.5.1

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: ANN: base/make Version 1.5.1
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:20:04 +0100

Mirko Viviani wrote:
Are frameworks supported now? The last I heard (hi Helge!), frameworks weren't really supported, you instead had to use either a library or a bundle.

I'm a little tired to heard the same thing over time without constructive
help.

Just want to point out that I'm not talking about framework support on non-OSX platforms, which are IMHO useful only for OSX->GNUstep porters to get things going.

What I would like to ask for is OSX framework support *on* OSX using the OSX linking tools. Or in other words: is a framework built with gstep-make "filesystem-layout-compatible" to OSX (bundles are) ?

(I'll probably take a look myself, I just wondered whether anybody has already done that and could answer that question)

regards,
  Helge