Re: problems building - faiiling due to autogsdoc

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: problems building - faiiling due to autogsdoc
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:38:55 -0700

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:03:53 +0200
Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
[...]
> So after a short period, which we may use to find all the different
> problems hidden in the documenation build that was never used by
> anybody, I would like to have it removed from the automatic build
> again.

Why not put a makefile in the top-level directory that only 'responds'
to a 'make doc=yes' (of course, checking whether GNUstep is already
installed, first). The advantage would be that you do NOT have to create
-make and -base first if you just want the documentation.

Why does -base use 'autogsdoc' from the base/Tools/obj/ directory anyway
instead of the one that (presumably) got installed just a few minutes
earlier?

--
Chris