Re: Window Maker weirdness

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: Window Maker weirdness
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 21:57:53 +0200

Hello,

I have no idea what happens when WindowMaker starts an application from
the doc, but most likely it wont use [NSWorkspace openFile:] for this.

No, of course not. I am using openFIle in my application and I guess this method is having a problem when my application is started from th dock, but I cannot verify that as long as I have no access to the log of the app.

Best you watch the command that gets executed by WindowMaker, when
trying to start the application (for example using ps).

I tried prstat but of course saw nothing!?

Regards,

 Andreas