GNUstep Windows Installer

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: GNUstep Windows Installer
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:47:47 -0700

I've updated the Windows installer. Now the system and depend installers are combined into one. So you only need to install two installers to get GNUstep working.

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html

I also added a Gorm.app installer. I'll get more as I have time (suggestions?). It's also easy to create your own installers - I've added a nsis.make file to gnustep-make to automatically create installers for applications (unfortunately it's currently only in SVN, not in any release and not in the Windows installation).