Re: How to add support for my language?

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: Re: How to add support for my language?
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:35:25 +0200

Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> writes:

> Csanyi Pal wrote:
>> It's free to edit data.classes files? I don't think so. And you?
>>

> No, better don't touch these files. What should be translated is the
> text in the objects.gorm files, but as these are binary files don't
> change them directly. The basic idea here is to load each gorm file
> with Gorm and change the text and layout in Gorm, store the file in
> your language specific directory and that's it. But as I wrote
> previously, this process fails for me.
>
> Fred

OK, I'm try now to load objects.gorm file with Gorm, but don't know
how to do it?

I did the following:

 $ cd ~/DownloadedGNUstepSources/gorm-1.2.10/
 $ cp -R English.lproj Hungarian.lproj

 *IMPORTANT!!*

After I translated objects.gorm files with Gorm must to edit:

 ~/DownloadedGNUstepSources/gorm-1.2.10/GNUmakefile

file too:

Emacs-ban
C-x C-f
gorm-1.2.10/GNUmakefile

-------------*
Gorm_LANGUAGES = \
        English Hungarian
-------------*

Strart Gorm:

 $ Gorm.app

 menu: Gorm> Document> Open> gorm-1.2.10/Hungarian.lproj/Gorm.gorm

 The file being loaded was created with a newer build, continue?
 OK

 Now, how can I loaded

 Gorm.gorm/objects.gorm

file?

I try that but without success, because in the Open dialog I can't
find objects.gorm files. :(

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Chany