Re: question about low availability of Mac OS X applications that has Gn

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: question about low availability of Mac OS X applications that has GnuStep edition
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:41:28 +0700

----- Original message -----
(...)

..back off with disagreement

> Here is a non-rhetoric question, since I don't know the current
> situation: Does, and can, FSF invest its energy and resources into
> GNUstep?

FSF isnt intereted by making it more popular than making it more free. As we aren't their only project but just a small project among many others. People has been blaming FSF for the failure of many projects, wrong license, wrong this, wrong that, but I just blame those people for their wrong strategy.

Another one: do we have full time employees of some company
> which decided popularization of GNUstep is their strategic interest?
> If so, what are the planned ways to achieve popularization?

There are companies that use GNUstep for years thus they are just some companies.