Re: Testers wanted for MPDCon and Zipper

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Testers wanted for MPDCon and Zipper
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:21:55 +0100

Hi Fred

And if you change it to that, without any further change in the code, the crash is gone. Who ever wrote this code got confused between runModalSession: and runModalForWindow: and as usual it is best to rely on the framework to implement stuff.
I fixed that and it works now.
As for the concerns about the memory leak, it is even worse. The code was already leaking the panel as the controller is missing a dealloc method. I would suggest to clean up the application first and then come back with the remaining issues.

That is fixed. I changed also the way the pref. controller is released by the calling class instead as by itself. I think we fixed most problems now? The number of warnings should be also greatly reduced now and I think that some of those are bogus now.

Riccardo