Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...

From: Graham Lee
Subject: Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 09:02:58 +0000

> On 23 Nov 2013, at 08:47, "Gregory Casamento" <greg.casamento@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Are there any dissenting opinions to changing the default look?

Not from me :). I can't decide whether I'd prefer to see something unique to
GNUstep to stand out (which would have to be VERY good for outsiders to
appreciate it), or something that deliberately follows other desktop platforms
to say that GNUstep is a better way to build standard, familiar desktop
applications that anyone can use.

But either would be better than what we have now. I like NeXT, but its time is
passed.

Graham.