Re: Gorm thoughts for the future...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Gorm thoughts for the future...
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 10:38:31 +0200

Hi,

James Carthew wrote:
I'd like to see something that has multi tab capability for code view, as well as some way to display two code files next to each other. One window is fine, but I really want elements to stay visually seperated. I hate having my filetree disappear every time I hit compile and Xcode tries to run debugging crap on my screen. I work on a 2560x1600 display and like using the entire desktop area to spread things out. I'd like to have GORM + Gemas + Project Center merged, so I can see both code and interface design at the same time, and quickly jump into compile/debugging of code.
I often work in a dual-monitor setup and I find the current ProjectCenter and Gorm window layout much better and usable! Much more! And ProjectCetner still works fine on a laptop with a 1024x768 screen..

What I do miss is a lot of stuff in ProjectCenter, especially when I detach the editors (which is what we are talking about multiple-windows).

the "debugging crap" in ProjectCenter is sadly still very rough and I do miss it...

Riccardo