Re: Thank you all, Steppers

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Thank you all, Steppers
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 08:51:30 -0800

Here, here!

Thanks to any and all who participate in GNUstep.  I've spent a large
portion of my life as a member of this project and I can only say it
has always been a labor of love.  I consider myself privileged to work
with people such as all of you.   Though we may not always agree it
cannot be said that we don't all share a common goal.

GC