a c++11 wrapper for gnustep libraries

From: أسامة مخزوم
Subject: a c++11 wrapper for gnustep libraries
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 21:58:04 +0300

hi all

I am thinking of a C++11 wrapper for base, gui and other libraries, may be it is easier to do than another PL (because of objective-c++ existence). however, i want to hear from you: I would like to have opinions and whether if there was a attemp to do this (with c++98, for example).

This also can give gnustep (another step). macosX developers always searches for c++ wrappers around cocoa and friends. before they enforced deeply to objc and swift, they simply wishing the last wish "I hope that someone did it". so maybe a c++ wrapper can make gnutep famous for the mac development, rather.

any additional ideas? thanks in advance

regards