Re: [DotGNU]PATCH pnet-mingw32 was (The Mingw32 ilrun seems to run)

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PATCH pnet-mingw32 was (The Mingw32 ilrun seems to run)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 22:30:32 -0800 (PST)

I have removed all the temp files from the 9mb source archive,
this should slim things down to 3mb
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/debian/incoming/pnet-mingw32_0.4.2-1.tar.gz

this should build with the build instructions here
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dia_win32.htm
(read the Build Notes after you setup your Env. vars as stated)

note that I had to hack the .configure, so if you re-autoconf, then you
will have to fight with that yourself.
hint : config.guess is not a happy camper.

When I get this all cleaned up, I will post a package where you can
compile with a plain old dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot

so, that is just to say, only for the truly brave or foolish.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/