Re: [DotGNU]Re: A small problem w/ pnet-bin-0.5.0 ...

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: A small problem w/ pnet-bin-0.5.0 ...
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:32:25 +0530

If memory serves me right, Viktor Ransmayr wrote:
> > 1) Unzipping the archive returned the following
> >    warning. - See attached log-file.

Ok, you'll have to translate for me .... german ? ...
(hmmm.. pnet had a german translation right ... , I wonder how I'm
 going to debug those stack traces...)

> >    Executing .\csunit --version returns an error.
> >    A quick check revealed that there is also
> >    a #!-script, which in "pure" windows environment
> >    doesn't work.

k, shell scripts should be replaced by .bat files ... though
I should say I don't like ...

> > In any case, thanks for the service of providing windows-
> > binary. - I look forward to learn more and will hopefully
> > soon be able to produce a system myself using MinGW.

$ ./configure --disable-cygwin
$ make
$ make DESTDIR=/tmp/package/pnet/ install

under cygwin should do the trick... (in all theory)

> > Extrahiere ilrun.exe
> > fehlerhafter CRC 093a5942  (sollte 95b62831 sein)

Is everybody getting CRC errors on those .zip files ? .... (no, I cannot
update them because I don't have access to southern-storm and I don't have
windows...).