Re: [Duplicity-talk] new strange behaviour without changes

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] new strange behaviour without changes
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 13:34:09 -0500

Stefan Hoth wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Kenneth Loafman schrieb:
>> Try running with -v9, then posting the output, starting with the command
>> line through the end.  That will help me debug it.
>
> I am sorry but first I was a little tied up with work and now I have the
> strange problem that I can't recreate this error.
>
> It seems to come and go. Can you think of any reason for this behaviour?

No, but if you can get it to repeat, please try with the -v9 option.

> Regarding the "signatures-less"-question earlier: You really think that
> this output is correct for a working duplicity:

Yes.  Signatures have no use unless you're doing incremental backups.
Once you've done a full backup, the previous signatures are not needed.

It appears you asked to restore a file from 3 days prior to the last
backup, but without the command line, its hard to tell if that was what
you wanted.

...Ken