dvdrtools-users

Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Maintainer ?

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Maintainer ?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:38:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Julián Muñoz wrote:

> Do you know where the maintainer is ? (Bero?)

In a nutshell: Around, but currently busy with other stuff.

Longer veresion, if anyone cares:
I'm currently
- spending almost all of my free time on a new open source project
  I can't talk about until some legal issues have been resolved
- working on resolving those legal issues
- Trying to get some KDE stuff done before the 3.0.4 and 3.1 releases
- looking for a new job
- on very tight schedules (and loads of overtime) in my current job

I'll be around more when any of this is finished.

LLaP
bero