Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: The MH-E repository

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: The MH-E repository
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:44:37 +0200

Considering that you want lisp/mh-e to notify both mh-e-devel and
emacs-commit, this is currently not possible in the current setup,
mainly because CVS's loginfo only matches one configuration file line,
and each line call our notification script that only accept 1 e-mail
address per kind of notifications (diff / nodiff).

Currently we do not have to resources to work on this script to bypass
CVS's limitations, but the source code is freely available at
administration/administration/infra/commit_prep-log_accum/ in the
administration project repository at Savannah.

--
Sylvain