Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 00:32:19 +0100

Luc Teirlinck wrote:

Unless I misunderstand your patch seems to take out the link to
"Custom File".  If so, why?
I made that temporary to get some feed back on it. It is perhaps not so easy to find in the documentation that the "help" links open, but a slight change there would make it easy. I prefer that and Peter also suggested removing the "custom file" link.

I suggest to wait with all your changes until after the release.  The
release will _never_ happen if we continue to be distracted by stuff
like this.
Do you really think that this will delay the release? Do you think the change will break anything? In my opinion it seems unlikely, but not impossible. Of course this discussion might delay it a bit. Though I have the feeling that this discussion is near the end. Or do you think differently?