Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:57:31 -0500

    In my current proposal I am trying to understand what Richard meant.
    What resource is wasted? I focus on the human here.

Each detail that we put in the manual makes it a greater
complexity burden for the reader.  It is also more paper
when we print it, and thus more expensive.

It is also more work for us, but that is not a big issue
for a small change.