RE: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:40:09 -0800

        Yes, this is important. Why not add this information to the
        doc strings of
        the customize-apropos* commands? It would be sufficient to
        add the qualifier "loaded":

         - customize-apropos: "Customize all loaded user options
           matching REGEXP"

         - customize-apropos-faces: "Customize all loaded user
           faces matching REGEXP"

         - customize-apropos-groups: "Customize all loaded user
           groups matching REGEXP"

         - customize-apropos-options: "Customize all loaded user
           options matching REGEXP"

    I agree--could someone please add "loaded"?

    (However, we don't talk about "user faces",
    and a "user group" is a group of people such as a GLUG,
    not a part of Emacs.)

Sorry - the extra "user"s were artifacts of careless copy&paste.