Re: GTK file selector

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: GTK file selector
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:33:48 -0500

>> And let's be honest, Emacs is not going to provide any of the nice
>> features that Eclipse provides these days.
>> Can you enumerate few of these nice features ?
> Rounded widget corners.

In terms of features that I'd care about, so-called "intellisense"
(i.e. code completion that's sensitive to types) would be nice.  We have it
for elisp, but not for most other languages.  Supposedly CEDET and JDEE
provides the feature for some languages, but I've never really used them
because they tend to change many other unrelated parts of the behavior
of Emacs.

        Stefan