Re: Icon update

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Icon update
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:08:02 +0200

Bill Wohler wrote:
Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

Bill Wohler wrote:
1. It would be nice if "M-x info" launched Yelp on GNOME systems.
It wouild make it harder to read the elisp manual since you can not
use `describe-function' etc.

...yet. I expect that this is one of many issues that would have to be
resolved in both Emacs and Yelp before this comes to pass.

AFAIK, yelp does not have any Emacs keybindings like the ones in info-mode.
The yelp I have (Gnome 2.8) have no keybindings at all...

        Jan D.